- It's nice to see a wide layout, as all of the blogs in our class are narrow. By using a wide layout, Jonathan is able to display bigger images. Additionally, the reader doesn't have to scroll down as much to read posts because the writing is spread out more.
- The navigation is very easy to use. It's spread out and labeled well with headings.
- The neutral background and fonts bring more attention to the images. They really stand out because of their colour and size.
- If I could change one thing, it would be for the blog to have a name instead of ".". It would make the blog easier to find for future reference.
- Not many blogs have videos, but Feed-Noise appeared to have one which I was initially interested to watch. But when I clicked play, It didn't work. It would be good if maybe the author regularly browsed posts to notice and correct errors like these!
- The white font on black background makes text really easy to read, and the images stand out.
- On some of the posts with alot of photos, it could be good to put the text before the images so that the reader understands what they are looking at.
- Links to references are a nice addition as the reader can carry on their research.
- Nice image on the left hand side of the page makes the blog different from others.
- The about me is awesome because the reader is given an insight into what the blog is used for, the subject of the photos and a small background of the author. The hyperlink to a more detailed profile is a nice touch.
- There are no labels, which could become a problem the more posts the blog has. Readers could find it hard to navigate around the site.
- Some posts are unfortunately empty which makes the blog look slightly messy.